Join us for a fun, relaxed 3 hour workshop and discover how you can use our special paints, pigments, accent colours and waxes to add a whole new layer of creativity to repurposing and upcycling.
- The Mill, 7-11 Coppermill Lane Walthamstow, E17 7HA
Learn how to use our versatile paints, pigments and wax to create desirable colours, textures, finishes and get inspired for your own projects! No experience needed everyone is welcome.
We use our own natural creamy paint, finest earth pigments and water based furniture wax. Our patent pending products have been in development for several years by leading experts in natural pigments, colours, chalk and minerals. Our products are non-toxic, non-drip, fast drying and a pleasure to use.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Colour trends and how to make your own unique natural colours
- Preparing and repairing
- How to easily and quickly, achieve decorative effects
- Painting techniques, smooth or textured finishes
- Highlighting, distressing and aging
- Natural water-based wax application
- How to combine pigments, paints and wax to create unique effects.
- Aprons will be provided but please wear old clothes.
- Use of our Paints and Pigments and wax
- A small item to try techniques on and take home
- A guide to create your own colours and colour log
- Homemade cakes, Tea and coffee
- All guests will have the opportunity to purchase our unique upcycling kit at a discounted rate on the day.
Please feel free to contact Michelle or Karla if you have any questions in regards to the workshop or if you’d like to bring a small item of your own to paint on the day.
If you are purchasing this as a gift, we can provide a gift card on request. Bookings for this event are refundable providing you notify us within 7 days of the start date.